McMaster University, Canadian Centre for Advance Practice Nursing Research
We are inviting you to complete online questionnaire examining Specialized Nursing and Advanced Practice Nursing roles in Canada.
You are eligible to participate in the survey if you:
- currently work in a clinical role involving the direct care of patients AND
- are a Registered Nurse with Canadian Nursing Association certification in a specialized area of practice, OR
- are a Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Practitioner with or without specialty certification.
The questionnaire is available in English or French. There are no right or wrong answers. We are interested in your views and practice experiences. The information collected will be used to support the optimal development and use of these roles within the healthcare system. Attached with this email is an information letter providing you with more details about the purpose of this study and your participation. Participation in the study is voluntary and you can withdraw from the study at anytime. This study has been approved by the Hamilton Integrated Research Ethics Board.
- English, click on the following link: https://surveys.mcmaster.ca/limesurvey/index.php/316821?lang=en
- French, click on the following link: https://surveys.mcmaster.ca/limesurvey/index.php/316821?lang=fr
This questionnaire will take 5 to 15 minutes to complete. Please answer all of the questions as completely and accurately as possible. All of your responses will be anonymous. Study results will be presented in aggregate form so that no individuals can be identified in the reporting of this information. If you have any concerns or questions about your rights as a participant you can contact: Krista Jokiniemi at email@example.com or at 905-525-9140 x. 22408.