The CACCN Educational Award
The CACCN Educational Awards have been established to provide funds ($1000.00 each) to assist critical care nurses to attend continuing education programs at the baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels.
Award Funds Available Two awards annually - $ 1000.00
Deadline for Submission January 31 and September 1
Send applications to CACCN National Office at email@example.com or fax to 519-649-1458 or
Mail to: CACCN, P. O. Box # 25322, London, ON, N6C 6B1
Mailed applications must be postmarked on or before January 31 or September 1
Updated criteria coming soon
Download Application: word
The applicant must:
- be an active member of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses for a minimum of one (1) year.
- be accepted to an accredited continuing education program relevant to the practice, administration, teaching and research of critical care nursing.
- has not been the recipient of this award in the past two years.
- Submit a completed CACCN Educational Award application including all required documentation
- Submit a letter of reference from current employer.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Presentations considered for merit points are those that are not prepared as part of your regular employment role / responsibilities - oral and poster presentations will be considered.
- CACCN reserves the right to withhold the award if no candidate meets the criteria.
- The successful candidate will be notified via email and regular mail.
- The successful candidate will be recognized at the Awards Ceremony at the Dynamics of Critical Care Conference (annually in September);
- The successful candidates name/photograph will be published in Dynamics, Journal of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (Winter edition);
- Current members of the National Board of Directors are not eligible.
The Board of Directors of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses retains the right to amend the award criteria.
CACCN Educational Awaards
Revision: January 2015