PAST EVENTS 2017
February 22, 2017 at 1:00 to 3:00pm
If you want to learn more about the speaker presentations, click on the link to download a PDF of the slides.
- An overview & benefits of the mobility pathway being created for CRRT patients.
- Sarah Crowe, MN, RN CNCC(C)
- CNS – Critical Care, Fraser Health Authority
- This presentation will highlight some of the unique challenges, strategies and adaptations used in the implementation and ongoing maintanence of a Critical Care Outreach Team at Cowichan District Hospital.
- Griffin Halme, RN BSN
- Coordinator ICU, 2W Medical - Cowichan District Hospital
- The 3 Wishes Project at VGH: Improving the quality of end-of-life care by taking a different approach.
- Allana LeBlanc, MN, RN CNCC(C)
- CNS – Critical Care & High Acuity, Vancouver General Hospital
- A QI project to improve the documentation and management of Delirium in ICU patients using the CAM-ICU.
- Holly Delitzoy, BSN, RN ACCN
- Critical Care Informatics – Royal Inland Hospital
- An evolving vision for supporting self-care amongst critical care nurses as foundation for personal well-being and workplace resilience.
- Mary Gilliespie, MN, RN CNCC(C), Certified Integral Life Coach
- Integral Life Coach & Critical Care Educator