British Columbia Chapter
Set between the province of Alberta and the Pacific Ocean, British Columbia is Canada’s most westerly province. BC entered the confederation in 1871, Victoria is our capital city and we have a population of approximately 4 million people. There is a rich first nation’s art and history to discover. Vancouver, although not our capital is a multicultural, cosmopolitan city with something for everyone.
There are 6 health Authorities that make up the BC chapter:
- Northern Health Authority
- North Eastern, North Western and North Interior BC.
- This includes Cities and townships North of and Including Prince George
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Includes Vancouver, Richmond and the North Shore/Coast Garibaldi Region
- Interior Health Authority
- Includes the Thompson/Cariboo, Okanagan, Kootenay/Boundary and East Kootenay Regions
- Fraser Health Authority
- Includes the Fraser region
- Yukon Territory
The British Columbia Chapter of CACCN supports continuing education for its members. We have worked to support our members in providing the best possible care of critically ill patients in BC.
British Columbia Chapter Executive
- President - Vininder K Bains - CNS Critical Care - Providence Health Care
- Vice President - recruiting for position
- Treasurer - recruiting for position
- Communications - recruiting for position
- Regional Rep. - Crystal White - Director, Critical Care Netowork & CNS Services
- Executive Members at Large
- Lynne James - CNS Critical Care - Interior Health Authority
- Sarah Crowe - CNS Critical Care - Fraser Health Authority
Next Meeting July 13, 2016 at 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Location TBA.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending either in person or via the internet.
- Minutes for 2016:
- Newsletters: Archive
- Past Minutes 2014:
- Past Minutes 2014
- Past Minutes 2013
Contact: For more information on the Chapter, please contact: email@example.com.