British Columbia Chapter
Set between the province of Alberta and the Pacific Ocean, British Columbia is Canada’s most westerly province. BC entered the confederation in 1871, Victoria is our capital city and we have a population of approximately 4 million people. There is a rich first nation’s art and history to discover. Vancouver, although not our capital is a multicultural, cosmopolitan city with something for everyone.
There are 6 health Authorities that make up the BC chapter:
- Northern Health Authority
- North Eastern, North Western and North Interior BC.
- This includes Cities and townships North of and Including Prince George
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Includes Vancouver, Richmond and the North Shore/Coast Garibaldi Region
- Interior Health Authority
- Includes the Thompson/Cariboo, Okanagan, Kootenay/Boundary and East Kootenay Regions
- Fraser Health Authority
- Includes the Fraser region
- Yukon Territory
The British Columbia Chapter of CACCN supports continuing education for its members. We have worked to support our members in providing the best possible care of critically ill patients in BC.
British Columbia Chapter Executive
- President - Vena Camenzuli - BC Children's Hospital
- Treasurer - Laurel Kathlow - BC Children's Hospital
- Communications - Vini Bains - Vancouver Hospital
- Executive Members at Large
- Rosella McCarthy - BC Children's Hospital
- Sarah Crowe - Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Educational Events
- Newsletters: Current
- Newsletters: Archive
- Past Minutes 2014
- Past Minutes 2013
Contact: For more information on the Chapter, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.