GE Canada - Healthcare Bilingual Clinical Applications Role
As part of the Monitoring Solutions Clinical Applications Team, this position is responsible for providing clinical and operational support during the sales process for Patient Monitoring and related products throughout Canada. Responsibilities include providing pre-sale product demonstrations or clinical trial support as well as post-sale on-site clinical in-servicing, go-live support, and on-going post-sale customer support.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including product application, product capabilities and overall benefits to customers.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to assigned customers as well as to internal GE commercial resources on configuration, utilization, troubleshooting, etc. Monitor and provide feedback on customer training and installations activities within assigned projects to improve customer satisfaction/maintain customer relationships.
- Improve customer satisfaction/retention within Monitoring Solutions install base via continuing education, on-going follow-up, introduction to newer technologies, etc.
- Support assigned trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration/promotion, collecting customer feedback, addressing concerns, etc.
- Use product knowledge along with understanding of clinical environment to assist in troubleshooting clinical issues, deploying technology to assist in supporting workflow, etc.
- Produce well-documented, post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction/needs.
- Conduct regular review sessions with commercial team. Performs role in compliance with all internal and regulatory and legislative quality standards and expectations.
- Must be a registered nurse
- A minimum of 10 years recent Critical care experience
- Must be willing to travel a large percentage of the time. Ability and passion to teach. Ability to build rapport, establish credibility and create a non-threatening environment for learning. Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Bilingualism in French and English is a requirement
- Experience with GE Monitoring Systems an asset
How to apply:
- Visit www.gecareers.com and search job # 2901185
Posted: April 24, 2017
Expiry: May 24, 2017