We are pleased to offer letters of invitation to registered nurse attendees who require them for Visa Applications.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Letter of Invitation.
Review the information below BEFORE making a request for a Letter of Invitation.
- Information about submitting a application to Government of Canada, Immigration and Citizenship: click here
- Letters will not be provided before March 31, 2017
- Letters will not be issued for requests that are not fulling completed
- CACCN cannot and will not assist with the Visa process, tuition funding for the conference, healthcare, travel expenses, accommodation expenses or expenses for travel documents.
- Requesting a Letter of Invitation:
- Complete the required information form
- Include all information requested on the form.
- Print and sign the form
- Scan and email the form to CACCN National Office - email@example.com or fax to +1-1-519-649-1458
- Title the email/fax: Dynamics 2017 Conference Letter of Invitation Request
- Conference Invitation Request Form (fillable form - complete and print)
- Conference Invitation Request Form (PDF - print and complete)
Submission of Applications:
- Canada does not have a visa office in every country so it is important that delegates visit the website of the visa office responsible for processing their visa applications. Information is available on the website on how to submit a visa application and the documentation required.
- Delegates are encouraged to submit their visa applications well in advance of the date of the event at a Visa Application Centre or on-line E-applications (e-Apps).
- This system allows clients to submit applications online.
- Delegates that need a visa but require their passport for other travel purposes are strongly encouraged to submit their visa applications on-line (e-Apps). Delegates that choose to apply on-line will not have to submit their passport until a decision has been taken on their applications. If required, the visa office will send the applicant instructions on how and where to send their passports to finalize the visa process.
Visa Application Centres (VACs):
- VACs are commercial service providers authorized by Canada to provide specific services to applicants.
- VACs provide a number of services including help applicants fill out forms, answer questions and ensure that applications are complete, thereby reducing unnecessary delays or refusals due to incomplete applications.
- Applicants that are required to provide biometrics information as part of the visa application process can do so at a VAC. Additional information on the biometrics requirements is available at the IRCC website.
- VACs send applications to Visa Offices and transmit decisions to applicants in a secure and confidential manner. VACs do not process visa applications and play no role in the decision-making process
Visa Applications Processing Times:
- Processing time for visa applications vary depending on the office and the time of the year. Participants should be encouraged to apply early for their visas, and to submit complete applications including all supporting documents.
- Please visit the IRCC website for information on the time it takes to process visa applications at the various visa offices.
NEW - Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- As of November 10, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents are not eligible to apply for an eTA.
- However, until November 9, 2016, travellers who do not have an eTA can board their flight, as long as they have appropriate travel documents, such as a valid passport. During this time, border services officers can let travellers arriving without an eTA into the country, as long as they meet the other requirements to enter Canada. We invite you to consult the IRCC website regularly for information updates on eTA.