Copyright Notification: Not all presentations will be available online. Graphics, photographs, and text appearing in these presentations are protected by copyright. Personal use of the information is acceptable. Redistribution and/or commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of CACCN. Please contact National Office at email@example.com, providing your name, contact telephone, contact email, and the purpose for redistribution of the materials. The Board of Directors of CACCN will review your request and respond.
Click here to access: Dynamics Conference Brochure
Sunday, September 25, 2016
- 1E Lightening Up and Spreading It Around: A Successful Implementation of the ABCDE Bundle Using Change Management and Lean Strategies (S Grin, M Gillison, L McLellan, M Miller-Lynch, L Ocolisan and A Wagler)
- 3D Family Presence in the Adult ICU during Daily Rounds Discussions: Riding the Waves of Change!
- 4A Stepping It Up: Transitioning to Proficient Critical Care Nurses. Does It Work? (I Daley, E Gordon)
Monday, September 26, 2016
- 5G Pump Failure = Multi-system Shutdown: Case Studies of Acute Heart Failure (M Burns)
- PL What We Know Cures; Who We Are Heals (D Kuhl, Cdn Blood Services)
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- 8C Simulation by Distance: Leading the Waves of Change in Critical Care Education (M House-Kokan and R Kruger)
- PP6 Introducing Bedside Continuous Electroencephalography Monitoring in a Non-Neuro Intensive Care Unit (S Crowe)
- PP6 References (S Crowe)