We are pleased to offer letters of invitation to registered nurse attendees who require them for Visa Applications. Please email email@example.com to request a Letter of Invitation.
Letters of Invitation will be issued starting on or about April 1, 2016. Requests for letters prior to April 1, 2016 will not be completed. Please do not forward your request prior to the above noted date.
Review the IMPORTANT information below BEFORE making a request for a Letter of Invitation.
How to Request a Letter of Invitation:
- Complete the Letter of Conference Invitation Request Form
- Include all information requested on the form:
- Full name as shown on passport
- Complete Mailing address
- Nursing Position
- Nursing Employer
- Employer Mailing address
- Brief description of why you wish to attend the conference and how the conference will enhance your nursing practice
- Email address where to respond
- Print and sign the form
- Scan and email the form to CACCN National Office - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +1-1-519-649-1458
- Title the email/fax: Dynamics 2016 Conference Letter of Invitation Request
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Read this information BEFORE requesting the Letter of Invitation
- Letters will only be issued upon receipt of ALL of the above requested information.
- Letters will not be issued for incomplete requests.
- When you receive the letter, please print it and use it to obtain your travel documents.
- CACCN cannot and will not assist with the Visa process, tuition funding for the conference, healthcare, travel expenses, accommodation expenses or expenses for travel documents.
The Special Events Unit of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has provided the following information to assist International Delegates with their Visa applications:
Submission of Applications:
- Canada does not have a visa office in every country so it is important that delegates visit the website of the visa office responsible for processing their visa applications. Information is available on the website on how to submit a visa application and the documentation required.
- Delegates are encouraged to submit their visa applications well in advance of the date of the event at a Visa Application Centre or on-line E-applications (e-Apps).
- This system allows clients to submit applications online.
- Delegates that need a visa but require their passport for other travel purposes are strongly encouraged to submit their visa applications on-line (e-Apps).
- Delegates that choose to apply on-line will not have to submit their passport until a decision has been taken on their applications.
- If required, the visa office will send the applicant instructions on how and where to send their passports to finalize the visa process.
Visa Application Centres (VACs):
- VACs are commercial service providers authorized by Canada to provide specific services to applicants.
- VACs provide a number of services including help applicants fill out forms, answer questions and ensure that applications are complete, thereby reducing unnecessary delays or refusals due to incomplete applications.
- Applicants that are required to provide biometrics information as part of the visa application process can do so at a VAC. Additional information on the biometrics requirements is available at the CIC website.
- VACs send applications to Visa Offices and transmit decisions to applicants in a secure and confidential manner. VACs do not process visa applications and play no role in the decision-making process
Visa Applications Processing Times:
- Processing time for visa applications vary depending on the office and the time of the year. Participants should be encouraged to apply early for their visas, and to submit complete applications including all supporting documents.
- Please visit the CIC website for information on the time it takes to process visa applications at the various visa offices.
NEW - Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) – Effective in the Fall of 2015