Available surveys: Survey on Canadian Nurses' Perspectives on Medical Assistance in Dying; PERSIST - International Survey of Endotracheal Suction in PICUs and a Survey to better understand the way nurses use technology.
Also available - survey reports. Results of Poor adherence to guidelines for preventing central line-associated bloodstream infections: results of a worldwide survey
Employment & Advertising Opportunities
Employers - Advertise your employment listings - Advertising Opportunities
Dynamics 2016 - Online Evaluation/CL Hours - respond by Nov 30!
Featured Chapter: Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan CACCN Chapter is an active chapter with over 60 members. The province of Saskatchewan is the “heart” of North America and has an estimated population of 990,200 people. Regina, SK is home to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) training academy, North America’s oldest bird sanctuary at Last Mountain Lake, and Canada’s Sunshine Capital – the city of Estevan where the average is 2,540 hours of sunshine each year. Saskatchewan was also home to English naturalist Archibald Belaney, known as “Grey Owl” and more recently, the wildly popular Corner Gas, sitcom set in fictional, Dog River - "The Buckle of the Barley Belt" was filmed in Rouleau, SK. Saskatchewan is “down to earth, but the sky's the limit”!
- Subscription to the Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing
- Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- Certification Study Tool (in both official languages)
- Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the Member's Only area of the website