CACCN Paediatric Certification Preparation Course 2016
CACCN is offering a complimentary CNA Paediatric Certification Preparation Course.
This is a four part webinar series designed to prepare paediatric critical care nurses to write the certification examination. Need a refresher? Why not attend! For more information including the course outline, Session Webinar Recordings and Session information: click here or email email@example.com.
Dynamics 2016 Conference Registration
E-Brochure and Online Registration now available Register early as space fills quickly!
Dynamics Conference Registration
Dynamic Career Connections - Employment Opportunities
Employment Opportunities: Faculty - School of Nursing - BCIT, Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse and Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac ICU Nurse, Providence Health - for more information click here. Employers - Advertise your employment listings - Dynamic Career Connections or JobLINKS!
Dynamics 2017 Conference Committee
Visit Dynamics 2017 for more infomation.
Featured Chapter: Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan CACCN Chapter is an active chapter with over 60 members. The province of Saskatchewan is the “heart” of North America and has an estimated population of 990,200 people. Regina, SK is home to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) training academy, North America’s oldest bird sanctuary at Last Mountain Lake, and Canada’s Sunshine Capital – the city of Estevan where the average is 2,540 hours of sunshine each year. Saskatchewan was also home to English naturalist Archibald Belaney, known as “Grey Owl” and more recently, the wildly popular Corner Gas, sitcom set in fictional, Dog River - "The Buckle of the Barley Belt" was filmed in Rouleau, SK. Saskatchewan is “down to earth, but the sky's the limit”!
- Subscription to the Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing - journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more