CACCN Office Closure
CACCN closed Monday, October 24 to Friday, October 28 inclusive. Attending the CSAE National Conference with limited email access.
CACCN Board of Director Elections
Webinar: PICCs in the Critical Care Environment!
Thank you to those who attended the webinar. Special thank you to Lynn Hadaway and BBraun of Canada Ltd for collaborating to provide this educational session. A survey is available for completion - tell us what you thought about the webinar! Due to technical issues, we will be reviewing and hopefully posting the webinar recording the first part of October.
Featured Chapter: Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan CACCN Chapter is an active chapter with over 60 members. The province of Saskatchewan is the “heart” of North America and has an estimated population of 990,200 people. Regina, SK is home to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) training academy, North America’s oldest bird sanctuary at Last Mountain Lake, and Canada’s Sunshine Capital – the city of Estevan where the average is 2,540 hours of sunshine each year. Saskatchewan was also home to English naturalist Archibald Belaney, known as “Grey Owl” and more recently, the wildly popular Corner Gas, sitcom set in fictional, Dog River - "The Buckle of the Barley Belt" was filmed in Rouleau, SK. Saskatchewan is “down to earth, but the sky's the limit”!
- Subscription to the Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing - journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more