- Fresenius Kabi has issued a DHCP regarding missing information on the French labeling for Intralipid 20% and 30% Fat Emulsion, distributed by Baxter. Read more: English French
- Cell, Tissue and Organ Establishments - Guidance Documents - visit Education/Resources
- Membership - New Members JOIN US
- Renewing Members RENEW NOW
- Dynamics 2013: Exhibitors - book now
- Dynamics 2013: Brochure and Online Registration: click here
- Dynamics 2013: Accommodation and Travel: click here
- Dynamics 2013: Speaker Gallery: click here
- New Job Postings: Dynamic Career Connections!
- CACCN President's Blog: June 6, 2013: click here
- Board of Director Nominations Deadline: July 5: click here
- CACCN Constitution and Bylaw Revisions: click here
- Visit Dynamic Career Connections and JobLINKS for employment opportunities
- The DAISY Foundation Awards - ask your employer to participate!
Dynamics of Critical Care Conference
Hover over a highlighted date above to view scheduled events.
Contests / Other Info
Featured Chapter: Manitoba
The Manitoba CACCN Chapter is a very energetic chapter with members from many areas of the Province.
Manitoba is a “Cultural Kaleidoscope” with a blending of aboriginal, Mennonite, Francophone, Icelandic and Ukrainian cultures. The Canadian Census notes twenty-nine ethnic and distinct origins reside in Manitoba and this is highlighted each year at Winnipeg’s annual Folklorama. Cultural diversity is embraced and enjoyed in Manitoba.
Manitoba has a little bit for everyone from “Polar Bear Central” in Churchill, sand dunes in Spruce Woods Provincial Park, snorkeling with beluga whales, incredible waterfalls in Paint Lake Provincial Park, the Northern Lights and the highest point in the province, Baldy Mountain home to glaciers over 10,000 years ago. Whether they are saying “Wilkommen”, “Bitaemo”, “Bienvenue”, “Meegwitch”, “Velkomin” or a simple “Welcome”, Manitobans love to open their hearts to new friends.