Spacelabs Innovative Project Award
Do you have a unique idea?
The Spacelabs Innovative Project Award will be presented to a group of critical care nurses who develop a project that will enhance their professional development.
Award Funds Available: $ 1,500 total
- $ 1,000 will be granted to the Award winner and
- $ 500 will be granted to the runner up
- a discretionary decision by the Review Committee may be made, for the award to be divided between two (2) equally deserving submissions for the sum of $ 750 each
Deadline for Submission: June 1
Send applications to CACCN National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-649-1458
or mail to CACCN, P. O. Box # 25322, London, ON, N6C 6B1
Mailed applications must be postmarked on or before June 1
- The primary contact person for the project must be a CACCN member in good standing for a minimum of one year
- Applications will be judged according to the following criteria:
the number of nurses who will benefit from the project
the uniqueness of the project
the relevance to critical care nursing
consistency with current research/evidence
impact on quality improvement.
If applicant(s) are previous recipients of this award, there must be a one-year lapse before submitting an application.
Members of the CACCN board of directors and the awards committee are not eligible.
Within one year, the winning nurse or group of nurses is expected to publish a report that outlines their project in Dynamics, Journal of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses.
The CACCN Board of Directors and Spacelabs Healthcare retains the right to amend the award criteria.