Spotlight Challenge Cdn ICU Week
Share your Canadian Intensive Care Week Activities!
The CACCN Canadian Intensive Care Week "Spotlight" Challenge will be presented to a group of critical care nurses, who develop an activity and/or event that will profile their local Critical Care Team during Canadian Intensive Care Week (October).
Award Funds Available: $ 500.00
Deadline for Submission: August 15
- Send information about your activity and/or event to CACCN National Office at email@example.com or fax to 519-649-1458 or mail to CACCN, P. O. Box # 25322, London, ON, N6C 6B1
Mailed applications must be postmarked on or before August 15
- Potential to increase the visibility of the Critical Care Team during Canadian Intensive Care Week
- The primary contact person for the project must be an active CACCN (for at least one year)
- Applications will be judged according to the following criteria:
- increase the visibility of critical care services in your local community
- uniqueness/creativity of the activity/event
- relevance to objectives of Canadian Intensive Care Week
- feasibility of activity/event
- Members of the CACCN board of directors and the awards committee are not eligible.
- The proposed event/activity must be held during Canadian Intensive Care Week (October)
- Following the event/activity, a report must be submitted for publication, with photographs* if possible for publication in Dynamics: Journal of the CACCN
- All submissions become the property of CACCn and may be used in current/future publications (print and electronic)
The CACCN Board of Directors retains the right to amend the award criteria.
* CACCN Photographic Consent forms must accompany all photographs submitted