Conference Online Evaluation
Evaluation completion deadline: November 15, 2017
CACCN/Dynamics Evaluations and receipt of the Continuing Learning Certificate is completed via an online format as follows:
- Each delegate with an active email address on their registration form will receive an email from Express Evaluations with a user name (your email address) and password prior to the conference. Please ensure you mark Express Evaluations as an allowable email address.
- The user name and password are not the same as those used on the CACCN Website.
- Access will be provided for the days of the conference for which you are registered.
- The evaluation for each conference day will roll out at approximately 1100 ET.
- Evaluation is accessible on all mobile devices, laptops and desktop computers via the internet.
- Confidentiality will be maintained at all times and no personal information or unique identifiers will be included in the evaluation summaries.
- Delegates will receive six (6) hours of Continuing Learning Hours Credit for each day of the conference attended as per the CNA guidelines following completion of the FULL evaluation, including the Overall Evaluation.
- Delegates will be able to access their Continuing Learning Hours Certificate immediately following completion of the evaluation. You may print, save or email the certificate.
- Continuing Learning Certificates will only be granted through the online evaluation process - completion of the overall and session evaluations for the days in attendance – certificates will not be available through the CACCN National Office.
- Access to the certificate will be provided for up to 12 months following the CACCN/Dynamics 2017 Conference using the same user name / password to access the site.
User name: your email address / Password: caccn