Letters of Invitation may be provided to registered nurse attendees who require them for Visa Applications. All international attendees are strongly advised to review the requirements from the Government of Canada - Immigration and Citizenship.
CACCN reserves the right to refuse to issue a letter of invitation. CACCN cannot and will not assist with the Visa process, tuition funding for the conference, healthcare, travel expenses, accommodation expenses or expenses for travel documents.
Review the information below BEFORE making a request for a Letter of Invitation.
- Letters will not be provided before April 1, 2018
- Letters will not be issued for requests that are not provided via the application form with the required documentation
- Letters will be issued only for the duration of the conference.
- Letters will be addressed only to and in the name of individual, attending the conference. Letters will not be extended to the individual's colleagues, friends and/or family members.
It is the attending individual’s responsibility to cover all expenses, related to their participation at the Dynamics of Critical Care Conference (including registration, travel, accommodation, medical insurance and visa processing fees).
Disclaimer: CACCN reserves the right to decline any request for a letter of invitation. CACCN has no influence on an individual’s application to a Canadian Consulate for a Visa to travel to Canada and is not responsible for the outcome of an individual’s Visa application.
Requesting a Letter of Invitation:
- Complete the required information form
- Provide a letter from employer on official letterheard, confirming name, address, nursing position, number of years in nursing and nursing registration number
- Scan/email the documents to CACCN National Office - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +1-1-519-649-1458
- Title the email/fax: Dynamics 2018 Conference Letter of Invitation Request
- Conference Invitation Request Form (fillable form - complete and print)
- Conference Invitation Request Form (PDF - print and complete)