CACCN Upcoming Deadlines
Research Grant - deadline February 15, 2015
Dynamics 2016 Call for Planning Members - deadline March 1, 2015
Draeger Medical Canada Chapter of the Year - deadline May 31, 2015
Start planning now to submit/nominate for the following CACCN Awards: Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award, Spacelabs Innovative Project Award, BBraun Sharing Expertise Award, Chasing Excellence Award - deadline June 1, 2015
The Voice for Excellence in Canadian Critical Care Nursing...read more
New Membership or Renew Membership click here.
CACCN Recruitment Program - Currently under review
Call for Abstracts Online Submission: click here
Call for Planning Committee Members: click here
CL Hours Certificates: click here
The evaluation is still accessible for completion to obtain the Continuing Learning Hours certificate. Please read the evaluation information prior to proceeding.
Conference Presentations: click here
Featured Chapter: Nova Scotia
The Nova Scotia Chapter is home to members from Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Nova Scotia, latin for “New Scotland” is one of the four founding provinces of Canadian Confederation. Nova Scotia is known for it’s fishing, mining, forestry and agricultural background, as well as technology, film, music and financial industries.
Whether you while away the day at the Bay of Fundy, drive the beautiful Cabot Trail, enjoy the many colourful saltbox houses or eagerly anticipate the tales, stories and traditions influenced by the English, French, Irish and Aboriginals ~~ the beauty and warmth of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland/Labrador will take your breath away.
- Subscription to the Dynamics journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Dynamics Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more