Our hearts are heavy as our nation begins to deal with the events in St. Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec on September 20th and in our nation’s capital yesterday. Our sincerest condolences go out to the families of the Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent and Cpl Nathan Cirillo. Our thoughts are also with those injured and personally impacted by these horrible tragedies. The Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses extend our sincere gratitude and thanks to the police, military, first responders, medical teams and citizens who acted swiftly in the face of threat to public safety while caring for the injured and the men who lost their lives.
Certification - Applications being accepted by CNA
Initial Certification Deadline: November 12, 2014
Renewal Certification Deadline: December 1, 2014
Dynamic Career Connections
Employment Opportunities available!
Participants Needed - Research Studies
Participate in the research studies available on the Research Page
Canadian ICU Week: October 26-November 1, 2014
CACCN Recruitment Program - Currently under review
Featured Chapter: Nova Scotia
The Nova Scotia Chapter is home to members from Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Nova Scotia, latin for “New Scotland” is one of the four founding provinces of Canadian Confederation. Nova Scotia is known for it’s fishing, mining, forestry and agricultural background, as well as technology, film, music and financial industries.
Whether you while away the day at the Bay of Fundy, drive the beautiful Cabot Trail, enjoy the many colourful saltbox houses or eagerly anticipate the tales, stories and traditions influenced by the English, French, Irish and Aboriginals ~~ the beauty and warmth of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland/Labrador will take your breath away.
- Subscription to the Dynamics journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Dynamics Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more