CACCN Recruitment Program
The CACCN Membership Recruitment program is currently under review.
Dynamics 2014 Conference Registration
Conference Registration is now open!
Research Study: Invitation to Participate
As a clinician who works with critically ill patients, you are invited to take part in a peer-reviewed government funded research study focused on identifying barriers and facilitators to early mobility in critically ill patients. More information
Featured Chapter: British Columbia
The British Columbia Chapter is a fairly large chapter working to increase the profile of critical care nurses. They also work hard to promote and facilitate ongoing educational opportunities for CACCN members and non-members.
British Columbia is located between the Pacific Ocean and the magnificent Rocky Mountains, with breathtaking scenery and many activities and adventures. The city of Vancouver was the host of the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Vancouver was also the site of Dynamics of Critical Care 2012!
British Columbia is home to the fabulous high tea at the beautiful Empress Hotel in Victoria, amazing skiing in Whistler, urban sophistication in Vancouver, the diverse ecosystem of Vancouver Island, the Kootenay hot springs, vineyards of the Okanagan, white water rapids, gold panning in the northern regions and friendly people everywhere. With one of the nicest climates in Canada, BC has something for everyone. When they say “Super, Natural British Columbia”, they mean it !
- Subscription to the Dynamics journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Dynamics Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more