CACCN Office Closure
CACCN National Office will be closed from May 16 to 23, inclusive. Email response will be limited.
Awards and Recognition - upcoming deadlines:
May 31: Draeger Medical Canada Chapter of the Year
June 1: Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award
June 1: BBraun Sharing Expertise Award
June 1: Spacelabs Innovative Project Award
June 1: Chasing Excellence Award
June 1: Life Member Award
August 15: Canadian Intensive Care Week Spotlight Challenge
September 1: Educational Award
Dynamic Career Connections - Employment Opportunities
Employment Opportunities: Niagara Health System - Registered Nurses - Intensive Care, Emergency and Paliative Care and Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre - Registered Nurse
Employers - Advertise your employment listings - Dynamic Career Connections or JobLINKS!
Save on Your Membership - New Members!
New Members - save $ 10 off membership by entering NEWMBR2016 on the Online Membership Processing form. The code must be entered at the time of registration. Select Join - CACCN Membership at Join Us! Haven't been a member for a year or more? You can save too by logging into the website to renew your membership. Select Join - CACCN Renewals at Join Us!
- New Brunswick Chapter: Chaleur Regional Hospital - Critical Care Education Day, May 2016
More Information: click here
- Montreal Chapter: Beyond the ICU Education Day - June 3, 2016. More information: click here
- Toronto Chapter: Cardiovascular - June 27 and Neuro Workshops - August 29. More information: click here
- Other Conferences/Events
Featured Chapter: Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan CACCN Chapter is an active chapter with over 60 members. The province of Saskatchewan is the “heart” of North America and has an estimated population of 990,200 people. Regina, SK is home to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) training academy, North America’s oldest bird sanctuary at Last Mountain Lake, and Canada’s Sunshine Capital – the city of Estevan where the average is 2,540 hours of sunshine each year. Saskatchewan was also home to English naturalist Archibald Belaney, known as “Grey Owl” and more recently, the wildly popular Corner Gas, sitcom set in fictional, Dog River - "The Buckle of the Barley Belt" was filmed in Rouleau, SK. Saskatchewan is “down to earth, but the sky's the limit”!
- Subscription to the Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing - journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more