Dynamics 2014 Conference
We are looking forward to welcoming all delegates and exhibitors to Québec City, QC!
CACCN Recruitment Program
The CACCN Membership Recruitment program is currently under review. More information
Participants Needed - Research Studies
Participate in the research studies available on the Research Page
Dynamic Career Connections
New Employment Advertisement Posted!
Manitoba Chapter: Organ Donation, September 10, 2014
Canadian ICU Week: October 26-November 1, 2014
Featured Chapter: Montreal
The Montreal CACCN Chapter is a dynamic chapter with over 100 members and were the hosts for the Dynamics of Critical Care Conference in 2008. This city is truly a gem, offering a cultural and historical blend of old and new. Built on an island, the city is also famous for the Underground City, known as "ville intérieure". This is the largest underground complex in the world with over 32 kms of tunnels, offering banks, shopping malls, office space and hotel accommodation. There is always something to see and do in Montreal ! Montreal is home to Notre-Dame Basilica, Mont Royal and Old Montreal. They play host to the Grand Prix of Canada, Francofolies, Just for Laughs Comedy Tour and the Montreal Jazz Festivals. Known as the world's second largest French speaking city with over 3.4 million residents, Montreal is an eclectic mix of history, culture and cosmopolitan flair.
- Subscription to the Dynamics journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Dynamics Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more