- Questions about your Certification Application: CNA: (613) 237-2133 or 1-800-361-8404
- CNA Call for Abstracts: deadline December 11, 2013
- President's Blog: Call for Abstracts 2014
- Manitoba Chapter: Educational Event - December 5, 2013
- Montreal Chapter: Education Day - January 13, 2014
- Dynamics 2014 - Call for Abstracts - deadline January 31, 2014
- CACCN Advertising Opportunities: click here
- Membership - New Members and Renewing Members: JOIN US
Dynamics of Critical Care Conference
Speaking From Experience:
Créer une Culture D’Excellence:
Dynamics 2014 Call for Abstracts available now
Hover over a highlighted date above to view scheduled events.
Contests / Other Info
Featured Chapter: Montreal
The Montreal CACCN Chapter is a dynamic chapter with over 100 members and were the hosts for the Dynamics of Critical Care Conference in 2008. This city is truly a gem, offering a cultural and historical blend of old and new. Built on an island, the city is also famous for the Underground City, known as "ville intérieure". This is the largest underground complex in the world with over 32 kms of tunnels, offering banks, shopping malls, office space and hotel accommodation. There is always something to see and do in Montreal ! Montreal is home to Notre-Dame Basilica, Mont Royal and Old Montreal. They play host to the Grand Prix of Canada, Francofolies, Just for Laughs Comedy Tour and the Montreal Jazz Festivals. Known as the world's second largest French speaking city with over 3.4 million residents, Montreal is an eclectic mix of history, culture and cosmopolitan flair.