- May 31, 2014: Certification - Renew now! Deadline extended by the Canadian Nurses Association
- May 31, 2014: Draeger Medical Canada Chapter of the Year Award applications
- June 1: Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award nominations
- June 1: BBraun "Sharing Expertise" Award nominations
- June 1: Cardinal Health "Chasing Excellence" Award nominations
- June 1: Spacelabs Healthcare Innovative Project Award applications
Interested in Research? Join the CCTG School: click here
Check out the Other Events page for additional educational opportunities and conferences
Dynamics 2014 - Exhibitor Reservations now being accepted
Stop, Clean Your Hands Day, CPSI: May 5, 2014 - register now
National Nursing Week: May 12 - 18, 2014 - more information
Other Conferences and Events for information about local, national and international conferences
CACCN Advertising Opportunities: click here
Dynamics of Critical Care Conference
Speaking From Experience:
Créer une Culture D’Excellence:
Dynamics 2014 Call for Abstracts
Exhibitors - reservations being accepted
Hover over a highlighted date above to view scheduled events.
Contests / Other Info
Featured Chapter: Ottawa Region
The Ottawa Regional CACCN Chapter is a very active chapter.
Ottawa is Canada’s Capital and is the country’s fourth largest urban area. The Ottawa Region has many activities for visitors to experience from exploring the Parliament Buildings, the National Gallery, white water rafting, skating on the Rideau Canal, cycling in the many beautiful parks, shopping at the Byward Market, to taking in an NHL game with the Ottawa Senators. Ottawa also offers many exciting festivals like Winterlude, The Canadian Tulip Festival, the Bluesfest and the Ottawa International Jazz Festival. On Canada Day, Ottawa is host to the country’s biggest birthday bash on Parliament Hill. The Ottawa Region is truly unique and there really is something for everyone !
Photos compliments of http://ottawastudenttrips.ca/images/2.jpg