CACCN Office Closure
The National Office will be closed from Monday, February 6 to Monday, February 15 inclusive - email/telephone messages will be responded to commencing February 16. Thank you and have a great week!
Call for Abstracts: Dynamics of Critical Care 2016
Online Submission is open until February 19 @ 2359 PST
Submit your Abstract Now!
New Membership or Renew Membership click here.
Dynamics 2016 - Conference Information / Call for Abstracts
Exhibitor Information for Dynamics 2016 - coming soon!
Dynamics 2017 - Call for Planning Members
Dynamics 2015 - Online Evaluation / Conference Presentations
Featured Chapter: Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan CACCN Chapter is an active chapter with over 60 members. The province of Saskatchewan is the “heart” of North America and has an estimated population of 990,200 people. Regina, SK is home to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) training academy, North America’s oldest bird sanctuary at Last Mountain Lake, and Canada’s Sunshine Capital – the city of Estevan where the average is 2,540 hours of sunshine each year. Saskatchewan was also home to English naturalist Archibald Belaney, known as “Grey Owl” and more recently, the wildly popular Corner Gas, sitcom set in fictional, Dog River - "The Buckle of the Barley Belt" was filmed in Rouleau, SK. Saskatchewan is “down to earth, but the sky's the limit”!
- Subscription to the Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing - journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more