Certification - Applications being accepted by CNA
Initial Certification Deadline: November 12, 2014
Renewal Certification Deadline: December 1, 2014
Dynamic Career Connections
Employment Opportunities available!
Dynamics 2014 Conference
Thank you for attending Dynamics 2014 in Québec City, QC.
Continuing Learning Hours (CL Hours) are tied to the completion of the session and overall evaluation. Refer to the email from Express Evaluations issued on September 18 for your evaluation user name and password. If you did not receive the email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the evaluation by November 1, 2014...Link to Evaluation
Conference Presentations: additional presentations will be added as they become available...Link to Presentations
Participants Needed - Research Studies
Participate in the research studies available on the Research Page
Featured Chapter: Nova Scotia
The Nova Scotia Chapter is home to members from Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Nova Scotia, latin for “New Scotland” is one of the four founding provinces of Canadian Confederation. Nova Scotia is known for it’s fishing, mining, forestry and agricultural background, as well as technology, film, music and financial industries.
Whether you while away the day at the Bay of Fundy, drive the beautiful Cabot Trail, enjoy the many colourful saltbox houses or eagerly anticipate the tales, stories and traditions influenced by the English, French, Irish and Aboriginals ~~ the beauty and warmth of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland/Labrador will take your breath away.
- Subscription to the Dynamics journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Dynamics Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more