Canadian Intensive Care Week
October 26 – November 1, 2014: The Intensive Care Unit Team (ICU) is concerned with the care of Canada’s sickest patients, providing support for life when patients need it most. Every 5 minutes - 100,000 times each year - a Canadian requires our care...without the ICU, they would not survive. Thank you for the exceptional care you give to your patients and families when they need it the most!
CACCN Ebola Statement
The 2014 Ebola epidemic is the largest in history, affecting multiple countries in West Africa. The recent announcement of transmission of Ebola from a patient to two health care workers in the United States brings home the message that as health care providers in North America we can be effected by the events in West Africa. As the Voice for Excellence in Canadian Critical Care Nursing, we want to provide you with information that we hope will be helpful to you and your colleagues...more information
Dynamic Career Connections
Employment Opportunities available! View now
Certification - Application deadlines
CACCN Recruitment Program - Currently under review
Featured Chapter: Nova Scotia
The Nova Scotia Chapter is home to members from Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Nova Scotia, latin for “New Scotland” is one of the four founding provinces of Canadian Confederation. Nova Scotia is known for it’s fishing, mining, forestry and agricultural background, as well as technology, film, music and financial industries.
Whether you while away the day at the Bay of Fundy, drive the beautiful Cabot Trail, enjoy the many colourful saltbox houses or eagerly anticipate the tales, stories and traditions influenced by the English, French, Irish and Aboriginals ~~ the beauty and warmth of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland/Labrador will take your breath away.
- Subscription to the Dynamics journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Dynamics Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more