Draeger Medical Canada Chapter of the Year - deadline May 31, 2015
Start planning now to submit/nominate for the following CACCN Awards: Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award, Spacelabs Innovative Project Award, BBraun Sharing Expertise Award, Chasing Excellence Award - deadline June 1, 2015
Medically Assisted Dying
The Supreme Court of Canada's ruling says physician-assisted suicide should be available to a competent adult who "clearly consents to the termination of life and has a grievous and irremediable medical condition (including an illness, disease or disability) that causes enduring suffering that is intolerable to the individual in the circumstances of his or her condition." Read more at CACCN Media and register for the End-of-Life Care: Voices and Perspectives discussion at the RNAO AGM - April 18, 2015
The Voice for Excellence in Canadian Critical Care Nursing...read more
New Membership or Renew Membership click here.
Conference Information: click here
Exhibitor Information: click here
CL Hours Certificates: click here
The evaluation is still accessible to obtain the Continuing Learning Hours certificate. Please read the evaluation information prior to proceeding.
Conference Presentations: click here
Featured Chapter: Toronto
The Toronto CACCN Chapter is our largest chapter with members from the Toronto area, as well as regions stretching north and east. Toronto Chapter was the CACCN Chapter of the Year for 2010-2011.
The city of Toronto is the largest city in our country and is considered to be the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Home to museums, galleries, sporting events, theatre, festivals, dance, comedy, superb dining, endless shopping and one of the tallest buildings in the world, the CN Tower; Toronto is an urban playground with lots to offer. To quote the Toronto Tourism website: "Vibrant neighbourhoods. Thriving arts and entertainment. A feast of diversity and culture. And a world of tastes. Tease your senses, Explore your options. Then come and experience Toronto !".
- Subscription to the Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing - journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more